I lean towards -1 a bit. It looks to me that this tool solves a not too
difficult problem but solves it in a not too ideal way. And it’s hard to
predict what will be the implications of using this in the long run.
Builders can be generated by IntelliJ or written by hand quite easily. Although
this will add some extra code, but the complexity of that code is very low and
hand written builders are easier to customize.
If there was built in language support for this then I would use it, but I
wouldn’t add a 3rd party dependency with all of its potential liabilities for
solving an otherwise easy problem.