In terms of rebasing versions, there is no urgency in mimic-ing some of the
other projects. Apex has already be been versioned. What functional gain do
we have by changing versions, names? Functionality wise Apex users do not
gain anything. With regards to bumping to 4.X, we should wait for a
proposal/plan for a new functional api.

Thks,
Amol

E:a...@datatorrent.com | M: 510-449-2606 | Twitter: @*amolhkekre*