All -1 are technically void at this point as justification given are why project may continue without modifications and not why the modification must not be done. Whether we proceed with the vote or with the discussion, arguments should be what are pros and cons of a code change, not that the project may continue without them. The same should apply not only to the current set of changes, but to all future discussions.

Thank you,

Vlad