Christian Junker wrote:

Hi Paolo,
I disagree with your point 2.).
Usually you should not focus on GUI aspects and how something should look, before you haven't accomplished full functionality.
That is the "bottom-up-way" of program design and normally GUIs are often simpler to do, especially with the good (popular) libraries you can choose from today.

Maybe this is a matter of taste, but it was always told to me by my program lead last time when I considered too much about the looks of the program (too early in the stage of development).

Best Regards
Christian Junker

Paolo Mantovani wrote:

Hi Ian,