2011/8/14 Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knu...@gmail.com>:
>> 2011/8/14 Oliver Brinzing <oliver.brinz...@gmx.de>:
>>> Hi Johnny,

>>> Have you tried:
>>>
>>> Sub Test()
>>>
>>>        Dim oLibs as Object
>>>        Dim oLib as Object
>>>        Dim sLib as String
>>>
>>>        Dim mTmp()
>>>        Dim i as Integer
>>>        Dim s as String
>>>
>>>        sLib = "Standard"
>>>        oLibs = GlobalScope.BasicLibraries
>>>        If Not oLibs.hasByName(sLib) Then
>>>                MsgBox "Error reading " & sLib
>>>        EndIf
>>>
>>>        oLib = oLibs.getByName(sLib)
>>>
>>>        mTmp() = oLib.getElementNames()
>>>
>>>        For i = 0 To uBound(mTmp())
>>>                s = s + mTmp(i) & Chr(13)
>>>        Next i
>>>        MsgBox s
>>>
>>>        MsgBox oLib.getByName(mTmp(0))
>>>
>>> End Sub
>>
>> No, I didn't, but it seems to work for my global macros. I guess I
>> need to change the ”oLibs = GlobalScope.BasicLibraries” line for local
>> code (macros for the current document only), but to what?
>>

>> Regards
>>
>> Johnny Rosenberg
>> ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ
>>
>>> Regards
>>> Oliver
>>

> Experimented a bit:
> Sub Main
>        Dim A As String
>
> '       Getting code from the tab ”Spel” in the current document:
>        A=ThisComponent.BasicLibraries.getByName("Standard").getByName("Spel")
>        MsgBox A
> End Sub
>
> Thanks for your hint!
>

> Kind regards
>
> Johnny Rosenberg
> ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ

Also tried with Dialogues, but (in my case, as an example)
ThisComponent.DialogLibraries.getByName("Standard").getByName("Namndialog"),
which is a simple dialogue, seems to be an object of some kind and
it's not very obvious how to get the information I need from it (like
labels names of buttons and other objects, which macro they call and
so on). I guess I have to study it a bit closer, but all shortcuts
(like if someone would like to provide an example of some kind or
something) are welcome…

After having studied it only for maybe a minute or so, it seems like I
need to know what I'm looking for to look for it… But studying it more
might give me another impression of the whole thing, I don't know.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ