Here’s your digest for today!
#ariatosca
undefined: [UPDATE] moved all of the topology related methods from the models
into the instantiation module (which turned into a package). The reporting and
exception handling mechanism is remain to be remodeled.
undefined: <@U53P75YTD> <@U546PEP9S> can you please subscribe to dev@ using
your cloudify accounts?
undefined: ah, thanks for reminding us ... our accounts changed automagically
today, i didn't even notice
 is there a way to change the current account subscription?
undefined: your email addresses changed?
undefined: yes :confused:
 gigaspaces has split into separate business units. long live
<http://cloudify.co|cloudify.co>!
 i'm going through ezmlm docs to see how we can do this
 is there a way for the admin to do this in bulk? this would affect all the
apache mailing lists we are on ...
 apparently there is a "subscribe alternate address" command for ezmlm, but
that's not exactly what we want to do here
undefined: I can unsubscribe you guys
 if you just subscribe your new emails
undefined: could you do that for the general mailing lists, too, or just aria?
undefined: what general mailing list?
 general@incubator
user@ariatosca, private@ariatosca, general@incubator
 since we are all in different timezones and some are on vacation now, let's
not unsubscribe anyone, please. (the old @gigaspaces.com addresses will still
work and forward to the new addressses).
 i will send everyone instructions on how to unsubscribe and resubscribe
 but i guess only private@ariatosca needs your explicit admin?
undefined: yeah
 do you know if arthur and ran resubscribed?
undefined: oops, just occurred to me that we cannot unsubscribe without your
help :confused: because we can't send messages from the old address to ezmlm to
unsubscribe :confused:
 i'm sure they did not, the change in addresses literally happened a few hours
ago
undefined: would you mind dropping them an email internally?
undefined: yes, i will do that
 could you please then unsubscribe me from the following? i will resubscribe
manually: dev@ariastosca, user@ariatosca, private@ariatosca, general@incubator
undefined: i can unsusbscribe people
undefined: ok, very sorry to have to trouble you with this nonsense. :confused:
this change was not well thought out for these use cases.
 should i tell people to email you with requests to unsubscribe?
undefined: yeah please
undefined: ok, done. did you also approve/moderate the emails we sent to the
list today from the new address, or should i resend those?
undefined: yes, i think i got them all
 hence why i came on here to remind you all
undefined: [UPDATE] some progress!

many improvements to the clearwater service template. i finally fixed the issue
with the Ellis component: apparently i forgot to provision phone numbers. the
UI error message was not so helpful here...

i also fixed an issue with the Homer component, just to remove a warning
message about a missing python package.

i think i should open issues on the clearwater project itself for these things.

still, i cannot login to the SIP provider, so there's another issue to fix, but
at Ellis is working...