Hi Carlos,

thanks for the changes. I also did some more refactorings in the code to improve readabiltiy.

About the conventions. We currently only have this which is a little sparse:
http://aries.apache.org/development/guidelines.html

So I think the standard eclipse formatter should at least satisfy the two rules. The rules do not mention the formatter. So we can of course use a different one but I guess using the default might be easiest.

Christian