yup... I guess I can do that...

Carlos.

El 1/12/16 a las 12:41, Raymond Auge escribió:
I can request doing that, but for the meantime, we need to get a cut of the
API from the OSGi git repo.

@Carlos, would you retrieve the latest API sources from the OSGi git repo
and import them into the API module?

- Ray

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Christian Schneider <
ch...@die-schneider.net> wrote:

Hi Ray,

the new spec mentions the JaxRsContext. Is this already available in a
spec api jar?
Not sure if the OSGi alliance is consisdering this but it would be great
to have the most current spec (in development) as a SNAPSHOT in maven.

Christian