Yeah, that will be easier. But for example, we have N nodes and in each
node, it will generate a Bloom Filter(BF) for its own data. We need to send
these BFs to one node for constructing a complete BF and then send the BF
back to each node. I am not sure we can use multiple stage job for this,
because there should be a 1->N and a N->1 connecter among nodes. If in one
job, there may be no way to transfer data among nodes.
This is my idea. If this can be implemented by one multiple stage job, that
will decrease a lot of my work :-)

Bests,
Mingda