Good idea for the Jira.

I will create the Jira for build and examples as I gonna work on those ones.

Regards
JB

On 01/08/2018 11:33 AM, Ismaël Mejía wrote:
Excellent news ! Probably a good idea to fill JIRAs to all of those. I
would add:

- Remove the references in the website to Java 7
- Remove Java 7 and any related task from the CI
- Update the docker dev build images (I will take this one since
reproducible build is my pet project)
- Upgrade the IOs who were still in older versions because of client
compatibility. I remember SolfIO was one case but probably there are
others.