Hi all,

I wanted to propose some improvements to the existing process of proposing
tweets for the Apache Beam Twitter account.

Currently the process requires people to request edit access, and then add
tweets on the spreadsheet [1]. I use it a lot because I know the process
well, but I think this may limit newcomers from proposing changes, and can
make things difficult for them.
I am proposing to use a Google Form (see example[2]), which will populare
the same spreadsheet. The advantages of this is that it will be open for
everyone, and it will be easier to subscribe to notifications every time
someone adds a new tweet proposal.

The review process by the PMC would remain in place as-is.

What does everyone think?
Thanks
Aizhamal

[1] https://s.apache.org/beam-tweets