Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> My opinion for quite awhile has been that Plan B needs to be exactly
> what we are doing: starting by implementing the new ODF citation
> support, hooking up citeproc to it, and exposing an API.* Without that,
> we will make no progress. Or at least, that's my position; I'd rather
> use Word.

That's nice, except that unless you will be done (who will implement new ODF
citation support in OOo?), you will have no useable bibliographic support
in OpenOffice.org, no users, and no push on Sun to do something about it. I
will rather stay with LyX.

Matej

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were
real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from
Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha
Centauri.
    -- Douglas Adams