Thanks, Michael.

Almost everything answered.

My questions are related to website related workflow:

I have some small changes to the website (two JIRAs — HOWTO, Research
Activities).

Should a create two pull requests from my personal Github account and,
after I test locally, ask someone on the team here to review and deploy via
SVN?

How and where do the website updates get merged and deployed, btw?