Yes, I did, but your earlier answer clarified my question about the
(non-existent) relationship between the key-based authentication, SVN, and
Github workflow, specially for websites.

What about the SVN privileges?
"5. You'll need to svn add any new files"

Where is that authentication and privilege setup?