Hey Julian,

The code is in a releasable state. A few questions:
- Building a binary of a library in Go is not useful/meaningful. For the release, we just need to tar gz the git repo and sign it. Do you still need a script for this? Otherwise we can write the instructions somewhere in the site/ directory.

- Still need to write the release notes. Can you have a look at https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica-go/pull/2 to see if I have structured the site/ directory correctly? The PR is a bit stale, but it shouldn't be too much work to get it up to date.

Francis