Hi all,

I think the next Monday (Jun, 16) is a good time for publishing
the RC for Apache Calcite, therefore if there any PRs
which should be included in this release, please merge them before 14 Jun,
6:00 AM
to reserve some time for additional checks and testing.

I'll take care of CALCITE-2409
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2409>.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi