Hello,

If people on this list don't mind, I would like to finish two more issues
for ES adapter:
1) CALCITE-2408 enable aggregate functions in ES adapter
2) CALCITE-2411 expose a table for each ES index (by default) - this was
discussed <https://markmail.org/thread/jryg6ptmu26krezp> on dev list last
week.

They should be done next week.
Regards,