From: Andrea Cosentino [mailto:ancosen1...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Freitag, 21. Oktober 2016 08:55
To: Siano, Stephan <stephan.si...@sap.com>; dev@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] HTTP session handling in Camel routes

Hello Stephan,

To preview the docs and all the links just run mvn clean install into
camel-website folder.

You'll have the Gitbook site running locally :-)
 --
Andrea Cosentino

On Friday, October 21, 2016 8:11 AM, "Siano, Stephan" <stephan.si...@sap.com>
wrote:
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the clarification. One more question:

What is the recommended way to preview the asciidoc (esepecially the links)?

Best regards
Stephan