Realize it’s not just about committers and PMC members that are *already*
on the PMC or that are developing the project. It’s about how to engage the
*entire* community including those that are not yet on the committer or
PMC roster. That is the future (and current) lifeblood of the project. The
mailing
list aren’t just an unfortunate necessity of being an Apache project. They *are*
the lifeblood of the Apache project.

On 8/15/16, 10:44 AM, "Brandon Williams" <dri...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I too, use this method quite a bit, almost every single day.