I agree with Bowen - I find Keyspace easier to communicate with. There are
plenty of situations where the use of "database" is ambiguous (like "Could you
help me connect to database x?"), but Keyspace refers to a single thing. I
think more software is moving towards calling these things "namespaces" (like
Kubernetes), and while "Keyspaces" is not a term used in this way elsewhere, I
still find it leads to clearer communication.

--
Abe