KEYSPACE at least makes sense in the context that it is the unit that
defines how those partitions keys are going to be treated/replicated

DATABASE may be ambiguous, but it's ambiguity shared across the industry.

Creating a new name like TABLESPACE or TABLEGROUP sounds horrible because
it'll be unique to us in the world, and therefore unintuitive for new users.