My 2 cents:

Keeping it keyspace works for me, namespace could be cool also since we
decide where that namespace exists in relation to Datacenters, etc.  In our
case, a Keyspace is more similar to a namespace than it is to a database
since we expect all the UDTs,/UDFs, indexes to refer to only the tables in
that keyspace/namespace.

Alternatively interesting to observe and throw some fuel into the
discussion , looking at the Postgres (only because there are many
distributed databases that are now PG compliant) :
>From the interwebs:
*In PostgreSQL, a schema is a namespace that contains named database
objects such as tables, views, indexes, data types, functions, stored
procedures and operators. A database can contain one or multiple schemas
and each schema belongs to only one database.*
I used to gripe about this but as a platform gets more complex it is useful
to organize PG DBs into schemas. In C* world, I found myself doing similar
things by having a prefix : e.g. appprefix_system1 appprefix_system2 ...

Rahul Singh

Chief Executive Officer | Business Platform Architect m: 202.905.2818 e:
rahul.si...@anant.us li: http://linkedin.com/in/xingh ca:
http://calendly.com/xingh

*We create, support, and manage real-time global data & analytics platforms
for the modern enterprise.*

*Anant | https://anant.us <https://anant.us/>*

3 Washington Circle, Suite 301

Washington, D.C. 20037