This would be a good addition and would make Cassandra more performant out of the box.

Dinesh

On Jun 22, 2023, at 9:45 PM, Jordan West <jorda...@gmail.com> wrote:

Glad to see there is support for this! I think ACCP would be a good choice since there seems to be a lot of experience deploying it. I’ve opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-18624. I should have some time to work on the patch soon and I will try to provide some graphs that show the performance benefit from a recent benchmark.

Jordan