Just want to clarify something for people reading this thread.  I'm not looking
at code right now so I could be slightly wrong about the following.  'host' and
'cluster.node.IP' are slightly different.  Cluster.node.ip is recorded in the
mshost table and is used to tell cluster peers what IP the current node is
addressable by.  The 'host' property is used to tell the systemvms what IP to
use to get to the mgmt servers.  The host property in a production setup should
actually be bound to a VIP so that you can handle failover between mgmt
servers.  So cluster.node.IP != host in most setups.  If you don't set the
cluster.node.IP (I don't know why) it seems to pick localhost.  If you are only
running one mgmt server (like a dev setup) that is actually fine. Even though
it's localhost it will still listen on *.  So in a dev setup the
cluster.node.IP will be localhost, but you just need to set the host property
to your real IP.

This is working for me on master, so I'm not too sure what's going on in your
setup.  Are you seeing that Marvin is not setting the prop in the config table.
 Or are you seeing the prop in the config table but that it's not getting set
on cmdline of the systemvms.  I typically set the host prop with SQL, so never
tried through Marvin.

Darren