Folks since the liability of Release manager has been called out explicitly for
the release I want to call out that I cannot take personal liability for a
release and I am not sure why would anyone else in Release Manager role will
take up personal liability. I don't see anything called out in our bylaws that
states Release Manager being liable.

That being said I am seeking advice from ASF mentors and will discuss it in
PMC. I  will proceed and build an RC after this issue is resolved.

Thanks
Animesh