Github user pdube commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1276#issuecomment-166675193

    Good to see additional tests created. I would suggest adding a test that
turns one of the routers off, and then seeing if the VPN connection works
correctly. I quickly looked through the component testing and didn't find any
similar tests.

    Is there a timing issue possible where both routers would be in the same
state? If so, it might be good to throw an exception before doing any
operations (i.e. if the loop exits, and no routers were found to be MASTER).

    Also, should the check to see if the router is the MASTER occur before
persisting the vpn connection state on each router?

---
with INFRA.
---