As Sam indicated, there was a lot of hush-and-rush about all
this, with little communicated and much assumed. It appears that
now things are more well known and the matters are being
addressed. But for the record, yes, there was the impression
and (mis)understanding that "moving" to GH was indeed what
was desired and "demanded".

My post was in direct response to Sebastien's query, as was hopefully
indicated by including that paragraph in my post.