Github user swill commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1489#issuecomment-216441837

    Thanks @rhtyd, this makes me feel a little more comfortable.  @borisroman
if you can give us a bit of an outline of what you have tested, I think it will
help everyone in this thread with the confidence in this PR.  I am pretty
confident, but at the same time, we can't be too careful when introducing
functionality that can potentially block users.  I really appreciate all the
work you guys have been doing on both the development front and with testing
and validation. 👍

---
with INFRA.
---