Changing the download code to use the mirror is quite involved. Should we
just disable (remove from templates.sql) download of default templates and
advise people to use the method outlined here.
http://shankerbalan.net/blog/seed-cloudstack-templates-offline/

(actually, we could write a script similar to cloud-install-sys-tmplt to
install default templates)