I meant a way of describing them (changes/proposals) further. Sometimes we
have commits only with title, and then the Jira ticket would be a way of
documenting that commit. I do prefer the idea of inserting the whole
description in the commit body though. [for me] it looks easier to work
directly with commits and PRs; as you said, we can generate release notes
based on commits directly [and issues on GH]. However, for that, we need to
fine-tune our workflow.

--
Rafael Weingärtner