I agree with the relaxation as Rohit pointed out. At this point we should
ask if Jira is really needed. Most people here I believe agree that it is
not. The only reason we have Jira is to track releases. This could easily
be replicated in GitHub as I see that GitHub is the place where we all
collaborate. I would be completely in if we use GitHub issues and like it
with Jira as we do with our PRs.