Joerg wrote:

> Conal Tuohy wrote:
> > What about <map:continue from="..."/>
>
> Hmm, I don't really like it. We don't need an English sentence :)
>
> Otherwise you could also change to <map:generate from="foo.xml"/>,
> <map:transform with="bar.xsl"/> and <map:serialize as="html"/>. @type
> and @src is a good abstraction IMO.

I don't think your analogy is quite right, Joerg.

The generate/@src and transform/@src actually identify Sources, hence src is
reasonable.

I suppose that continue/@src makes a certain sense, since the
state/continuation/whatever is a kind of "source" (a point from which something
flows), but it's a source totally unlike the other Sources referred to with @src
attributes in the sitemap, hence potentially misleading. In these other cases, the
contents of the src attributes are URIs, but a continuation is soemthing different,
hence a different name is appropriate, IMHO.