Stephan Michels wrote:

We don't call states in this sense. We continue
a continuation ;-)
I guess <map:continue continuation="{1}"/> is bad.

<map:continue src="{1}"/>
or
<map:continue id="{1}"/>

     - rename "WebContinuation" to "FlowState", and accordingly
       "WebContinuationManager" to "FlowStateManager".

Yes, the Continuation represents a state, but to make a clear difference as a new concept, I think 'Continuation' is accurate. But 'Web..'?!

- rename "WebContinuation" to "Continuation", and accordingly
         "WebContinuationManager" to "ContinuationManager".

I guess I'm a little confused at the general agreement on this naming using "continuation". I thought I was hearing in Sylvain's original RT that continuations may not be the only implementation. I don't have a problem with any of the new names suggested which is why I'm not really adding anything to the discussion at this point, but I don't want to have the discussion miss this point.

Could someone who resonates with the vision for these other potential (non javascript-with-continuations) implementations of flow comment on this quickly? If it satisfies you, I have no personal objection.

Geoff