Boon Hian Tek wrote:

[and it seems that nobody is catching up with my plan for implementation so I will have to get my hands dirty and implement the whole thing by myself, :-(

Can't speak for others but I think the plan is still too complex for most of us to follow at this point.

Oh, and I did read the rest of your mail, and you were right about AAA, interceptors and flow. I understand now. Thanks for your repeated efforts in educating the clueless. ;-D

What is AAA? I tried looking throught the mailing list but was too
lazy to scour through tons of AAA. None of the recent mail I can find
gives an explanation of AAA. Is it something related to AOP?

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting, the three phase that make up an application security. Authentication is "who you are", authorization is "what you can do", accounting is "what you have done".

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino