Ralph Goers schrieb:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>So let's switch Cocoon to Maven ;-)
>

> I wish it was that simple. I looked at it a month or so ago. A royal
> PITA.  Unfortunately, I also think it is very necessary. We really need
> to get the 3rd party jars out of our download.

I think we should start removing the links to the blocks from the "core"
and start building each block separately. Deployment of a block into
Cocoon is simple: adding the jars to the lib directory, adding the confs
to the conf directory and adding the webapp to a mounted directory. I
guess it's easy to write such a maven plugin.

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/