Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
Le 12 oct. 05, à 13:06, Torsten Curdt a écrit :

Instead of waiting for this *not* to happen
(and we know it's not going to happen) I'd say -
let's ask the people whether those old bugs still
apply...

I like the idea - how do you suggest asking?

We could add a comment to each open issue with the question (which would send a mail to bug reporters), pointing to a wiki page with an explanation, and set all bugs to NEEDINFO?

Sounds good and at least requires less work than going over all of them by hand. Can this be done as a batch?

How about:
"We noticed this bug is open for quite some time. We wish to move on them and need your help. Can you verify that the bug still applies with the current version of Cocoon? Please verify and report back. More information can be found <link to wikipage>here</link>."

Bye, Helma