I second Francesco that we should get rid of Jakarta RegExp before 3.0.
In the long run will pay off to use a good standard rather than a better
non-standard.

When you say Jakarta does it different and better do you refer to the API or
the regexp syntax?
If it is just converting the API calls, I can help.

I wonder whether for the average user it would not be more convenient if
DirectoryGenerator would accept the same Ant-style globs as map:match rather
than full-blown Perl-style regexps.

Cheers, Alfred.

The content of this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the
person addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
e-mail immediately.
Thank you.