On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:

> Hello Amey.

Hi Gilles,

> On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 23:45:45 +0530, Amey Jadiye wrote:
>
>> Pardon me for pulling this thread up again, I havent read anything about
>> "Commons Geometry" since long
>>

> Thanks for your renewed interest.
>
> (or may be I missed any other disscussion? ).
>>

> Probably not.
>
> is someone working on this ?
>>

> It would be a surprise.
>
> what is the final decision ?
>>

> There hasn't been any progress towards a decision.

I'm not sure if "Lazy Consensus" works in these matters ? better take help
of it, its fast and easy.

> There isn't even a consensus on one of the central tenets of
> Apache ("Those who do the work..."): how sad/strange (?).
>
> I'm having good
>> amount of time to spend on this now, appreciate If someone direct me to
>> correct disscussion thread
>>

> IIRC, the one below is where we left off...
>
> I think I can help here.
>>

> Thanks for the offer!
>
> It took me half hour to read all old mails but dont see final verdict,
>> though I was in favour with Maven modules but after reading all again I
>> think Gilles approch is more practicle here and If no one is working I can
>> submit something to review.
>>

> IMHO, the priority would be to review the status of "Numbers"
> (i.e. what is preventing a first release?).

Ok, If commons number is priority let me check that first, I will chime in
here after that release.
last numbers release I see on 22/4/17, and total open jiras are 18, what
are min expectation here ?
I will open another thread If want advise., let this thread alive for
o.a.c.geometry.

Regards,
Amey