Hi,

I've been using GitHub actions for a while now, and it works fine. It's really
handy to have CI and code in GitHub. I believe even users not using GitHub
(i.e. no GitHub account) are able to access the CI logs, just like Travis.

I never gave much thought to the Coveralls and JaCoCo issue. I'd be fine with
either, as long as they report the same values (I have an issue with Python
coveragepy and Codecov, as their reported numbers may not match)

Cheers
Bruno

On Thursday, 23 July 2020, 7:48:37 am NZST, Gary Gregory