Hi folks,
I got to thinking about a community workshop at ApacheCon in Montréal.
The rough idea is, we'd have a workshop for people interested in helping
out with community development across the ASF and in $corps.

Some topics could be...

- How to explain the Apache Way (the practical aspects etc)
- How to reach out to companies for help
- How companies can and should interact with the ASF
- How does GSoC and other programs work
- How do we govern projects
- How do we handle outside help, from companies and volunteers

and so on. It'd be awesome if people would, for starters, help
formulating some things we could work on as a group (and in teams) with
regards to community development in and around the ASF. If that bears
fruit, we can look at distilling that, allotting a time and space for
it, and put it into the schedule (assuming VP Conferences etc is okay
with that - I think we're good there).

WDYT?

With regards,
Daniel.