I would suggest adding some sort of required pre-approval of the overall content at the ALC meetings, by active consent (not lazy consensus).

- Is it going to be about the Apache Way and Open Source?
- It is going to be solely "I wanna sell you this!"?
- Are there experienced people present from the Apache community?
- etc etc

The idea here being we get some sort of abridged layout of what's going to happen and can help steer clear of the various usual pitfalls. I'd also expect some sort of write-up afterwards on what happened.