We don't have one yet but we should pick dates soon.

How about:

CPR Switch to read only: Monday, May 18th
NPM fetch becomes default: Monday, May 18th
CPR offline: Monday, August 17th

Based on the following proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12WAXJa6jfY3BnNHGieK9QOqvZ6cl3OXmP-9DpYkcmfs/edit?usp=sharing

 - Need to start educating plugin developers to publish to npm as well as
CPR for next three months. (blog post)
 - Need to educate users to install plugins via new names (if package-name
is different than id). Our core plugins are being renamed from
org.apache.cordova.device to cordova-plugin-device
- Inform devs who are working with registry directly to pull plugins from
npm instead of CPR. After 3 months, CPR plugins will start to become out of
date compared to npm versions.

Our next plugins release (after the one currently ongoing) will be
published to npm as well as cpr.