On 11 Feb 2015, at 15:50, Michal Mocny wrote:

Leo, restore will still work. The only information stored in the saves list is a set of plugin ids (and versions?). Restoring will go through the
steps Steve outlines above, and either download from CPR or be mapped
automatically to the npm equivalent. After the deprecation cutoff, plugins that aren't in the mapper may fail to restore -- so we could improve the

Any ideas what that mapper will look like? part of CLI, online service?

rollout plan by starting to warn users adding plugins that still fetch from
CPR.

-Michal

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Treggiari, Leo <leo.treggi...@intel.com>