The feedback on the mailing lists, IRC and twitter has been very
helpful, thanks everyone for the responses!

I'm going to take this feedback and provide a condensed list of
features. I will write up each item on our wiki, then we'll reset the
poll so that more folks can vote knowledgeably on the features. I
suspect it'll be a couple of hours, so I'll post here when it's up.

Thanks!
B.