Hi,

I have a question related to cTAKES Tlinks.

Is there any particular reason why
FullTemporalExtractionPipeline.CopyPropertiesToTemporalEventAnnotator is
commented in TemporalSubPipe.piper?

Also if I run the following text - "I had fever due to smoking so took
paracetomol on 12th June 2018" in temporal demo link -
http://54.68.117.30:8080/index.jsp , I get the following TLinks:

"June 2018 CONTAINS fever , June 2018 CONTAINS smoking , June 2018 CONTAINS
paracetomol"

But if I run the same text in the latest cTAKES using TemporalSubPipe.piper, I
get only "12th June 2018 CONTAINS paracetomol" as Tlinks.

Is it due to any recent changes in cTAKES?

Please advise.

Regards,
Gandhi

you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and against the law.