Hi Gandhi,

It looks like the newest version is picking up the temporal expression
complete, ³12th June 2018². The previous version only partially pick up
³June 2018². It is due to the the improvement of the timex annotator.
As for the relations(tlinks), the current distributed TLINK model is a
conventional SVM-based model which is tuned to favor close relation for
high precision, like "12th June 2018 CONTAINS paracetamol². It can pick up
some longer-distance relationship as well, but obliviously it fails for
your case for long distance relations. We are currently researching a
LSTM-based model, which can take more consideration of sentence structure
and long-distance relationship. Will update more details in the future.

Best,
Chen