Mmm. Frankly, I don’t know the rational behind commenting out
“FullTemporalExtractionPipeline.CopyPropertiesToTemporalEventAnnotator” in
that piper file. The TLINK model does take some of the event properties
(polarity, uncertainty, contextual modality, semantic types, etc.) for
classification features. Without those features the classifier may lose
its grip. Have you tried commenting back the line?

Best,
Chen