From: Ted Pikul [mailto:tedpik...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:12 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Run cTAKES continuously

Thank you Peter and Gandhi.

I’ve not been able to get the ctakes-rest-service to run successfully (using
docker). I’m also not sure it supports UMLS credentials and it looks like the
UMLS database is a local copy although I could be misunderstanding that. Due to
the license confusion around running a local copy of UMLS database I’d rather
just avoid that.

I’ll try the implementation suggested by Peter.

I also found that Tika has a cTAKES REST API, but unfortunately it loads the
model on each request.