Github user cammckenzie commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/curator/pull/262

    To Curator, don't they all look the same? Ultimately, Curator will just get
a Disconnected event?

    Given that we can't tell the difference between them, I think that we just
have to document this as a limitation (tech note and in the relevant classes?)
and maybe send out an email on the users email list.

    I think that we should ultimately just leave the other handling as is.
Different % values can be passed to StandardConnectionHandlingPolicy to achieve
the same thing as an AggressiveConnectionHandlingPolicy just by passing in a
value of 33 yes?

    This PR is still relevant though and should be merged.

---