+1

Yeah, add automatic-module-name in MANIFEST is a good start that CXF can
eventually move to module-path way.

Since CXF is actually already OSGi module based, we won’t  run into such
“split-package” issue in CXF, follow the common rule(root package name) to add
automatic-module-name in each CXF module make sense to us for now.
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat